Thank you for your interest in the ENGAGE class, which took place in the spring of 2012. Watch for other upcoming opportunities to participate in the Esparto depot’s future by signing up for updates to this blog. In the meantime, please post comments and questions!
Come one, come all — kids especially welcome! On Sunday, October 8, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., local treasure hunter Kelly Johnson will comb the depot’s grounds with a metal detector for buried treasures. Drop by anytime to see what he finds! We’ll build up a temporary display as the day progresses and I’ll be on hand to show off recent improvements within the building. Free lemonade as long as it lasts!
- I’m conducting interviews now – contact me!
- It looks quiet at the depot, but…
- A History of Esparto/Capay in Maps
- Go Spartans! Thanks to EHS classes of 1966 – 69
- Next Steps Meeting: THIS SATURDAY, 3/23
- What’s Next for the Depot?
- And Thank You, Heitmans
- Watch Julie Leavitt’s Slideshow of the Depot Construction: Before, During and Now
- Thank You, Mark Harrington!
- Esparto’s Sibling Depots
- Remember Last Spring…?
- Historic Photos of the Esparto Depot
- Join the Esparto Depot on Facebook
- Summer Construction Work
- Postscript to the Building Narratives Class
- Live Zumba Performance at the Depot on 4/21/12
- Building Narratives Exhibition 4.21.2012
- Building Narratives: Wk 1 & 2
- Tours of the Old Train Station – This Saturday