Thank you for your interest in the ENGAGE class, which took place in the spring of 2012. Watch for other upcoming opportunities to participate in the Esparto depot’s future by signing up for updates to this blog. In the meantime, please post comments and questions!
I’m giving a virtual lecture on the history and ongoing relevance of railroad development in Capay Valley this coming Wednesday, July 22, at 2:30 pm, hosted by the Bill Lane Center for the American West at Stanford University. The event is free, but you have to sign up for it in advance. More information is available here.
- Jumping Track in Esparto
- This coming Tuesday,…
- Join Us Sunday, October 8, for a Treasure Hunt at the Depot
- I’m conducting interviews now – contact me!
- It looks quiet at the depot, but…
- A History of Esparto/Capay in Maps
- Go Spartans! Thanks to EHS classes of 1966 – 69
- Next Steps Meeting: THIS SATURDAY, 3/23
- What’s Next for the Depot?
- And Thank You, Heitmans
- Watch Julie Leavitt’s Slideshow of the Depot Construction: Before, During and Now
- Thank You, Mark Harrington!
- Esparto’s Sibling Depots
- Remember Last Spring…?
- Historic Photos of the Esparto Depot
- Join the Esparto Depot on Facebook
- Summer Construction Work
- Postscript to the Building Narratives Class
- Live Zumba Performance at the Depot on 4/21/12